Verboticism: Bubblebuster

'Do you mind sitting somewhere else?'

DEFINITION: v. tr., To invade another person's personal space by sitting, standing or hovering unnecessarily close. n., A person who habitually stands or sits "uncomfortably close" when communicating with others.

Create | Read


Created by: idavecook

Pronunciation: Bub-bul-Bus-ter

Sentence: I would have been ok if that bubblebuster hadn't invaded my personal space again.

Etymology: you know

Points: 1034

Vote For

Comments: Bubblebuster

Mustang - 2008-01-21: 22:37:00
good word!